We published an article that looked at six common options for law firms to generate new conveyancing leads. Each option has a different approach, level of involvement and an element of risk:
- Nurturing business relationships
- Pay Referral fees
- Paying for leads
- Joining a panel
- Repeat business and client referrals
- Converting clients online
In the article we discussed each option to conveyancing lead generation and challenged the questions:
- Are you exploring all your sales avenues or relying on only a few?
- Do you know the cost of obtaining a new client?
- Are you in touch with where your new conveyancing business comes from?
You can read the full article we published on Inside Conveyancing